Liechtenstein

One of Europe's smallest countries, Liechtenstein, is squeezed in between Switzerland and Austria in the Alps. My girlfriend Felicia and I went there to celebrate Valentine's Day. Since we had enjoyed Andorra, which is another one of the smallest countries, with similar landscape since it's also squeezed in between mountains, we had high hopes. But it was a total disappointment, Schaan which is the biggest city, just had a road going through it, and nothing more than that. Only 6000 rich people live in the city and you can tell because the vibe is so boring. We were just going to be there for the day and I'm so thankful for that, because I wish we never went there at all.




The closest we got to romance was when Felicia got a rose at the pharmacy. I wasn't the best company this day either because I was cranky since I hadn't eaten for the whole day. When I finally ate a falafel plate, that also tasted surprisingly good, my mood got better and I thought we better leave boring Liechtenstein quickly so that I can continue to be happy. We went just over the border to the train station in Buchs, Switzerland to continue our trip with a night train to Slovenia but I will tell you all about that at another time!




* Best things about Liechtenstein – the kindness of the few people we met, and while Felicia will probably say that the coconut latte was the best taste experience, I will always cherish the falafel plate, the view of the church with the mountains behind it was also beautiful

* Most mediocre thing about Liechtenstein – I can't say that I hate it, because there's nothing there, so there's nothing to hate, it's just dull and a pointless country to visit


* Worst things about Liechtenstein – why is it even a country? it should just become a part of Switzerland or Austria in my opinion


Best countries in the world according to the nerd (will be updated with every post):


1. Croatia

2. Andorra
3. Cyprus
4. Greece
5. Italy
6. Iceland
7. Denmark
8. Ireland
9. Belgium
10. Estonia
11. Kosovo
12. Finland
13. Latvia
14. France
15. Bulgaria
16. Liechtenstein
17. China
18. Bosnia And Herzegovina
19. Albania


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morocco

Egypt

Poland